Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Artistic experience!!!!!


This has been such an interesting day for me. Firstly, I didn’t eat as much as I am use to during breakfast for as I said yesterday I’m getting weigh. Then, during MA Cindy’s class we carried on a speaking dynamic in which we were supposed to answer the question “how are you?” since I felt that if answered in a positive way I just would say the same thing, I decided to answered on the opposite way: I feel frustrate, and I started to say things I am not feeling, my colleague Carlos started to comfort me. Since that was a dynamic, the main goal was to communicate and speak, so I simply did that. At the end I learnt a lot. Speaking is one the things lacking in my class right there in Mexico, so, this class is one of the most important to me since I want to introduce this skill into my regular teaching process. I had lots of fun.

In the afternoon, I went to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. It exceeded my expectations, I thought it was going to be a little museum, but it was just the opposite way. It is a huge museum. I love art museums, but they have to be well varied in the art they have to catch my attention. Crystal Bridges did it just well; it has many paintings and sculptures about many themes and styles. Art always makes me feel good.

Finally, we went shopping. During, the last 4 years of life I have lost interest in this activity. Since then my clothing has remained almost the same, so I shopping was one of plans in this trip in order not to become a living photo. I got some shirts a one cargo pant, all of them at good price. At the end, even shopping was an interesting experience since I have long time without doing it. So, that’s all I have to say for today.

Ars longa, vita brevis.

No comments:

Post a Comment