I had lots of fun during this week beginning. At M.A. Cindy’s class I
had great time learning from my mistakes. I thought that teaching reading had
to be taught in the same way I learnt in my mother language. As I understood,
what matters when reading is one to understand the general meaning, so, that
doesn’t mean the student has to know every single word. I am use to teach
reading until 3rd level students, but now I know that even pretty 1st
level students can read short easy-to-read stories. So, I will encourage my new
students to read since the pretty beginning.
At the afternoon, I went to picnic dinner at Wilson Park. I enjoyed the
Subway sandwiches. Then, I swam at the pool and had fun with my friends. While I
was there I forgot the entire pendant homeward I have to do, I am tired and
have to finish at least the blog assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment