I started the day with the right
foot. Ms. Cindy’s class was awesome. She taught us about teaching punctuation,
which is one of the hardest subjects for foreign language teacher as well as
for students. She just simplified everything; some of my colleagues say they
didn’t get the whole picture though.
After that, I went to my observation
assignment of a listening class. The teacher’s name was Erik and he is amazing.
I am new in class’s observation activity, so I got to have my Brown’s book with
me to see the main points I had to observe. Suddenly, Mr. Erik came into the
classroom greeting and asking to the Ss to get ready for the debate assignment they
had been working so far. He caught me (as well to the students) since the
pretty begging. A debate about politics is always a difficult thing to carry
on, sometimes is difficult to get every S into its role. However, everyone was
playing their role. I am wondering why Mr. Erik is not involved in our course,
it had been interesting.
At the end of the day I went
to the gym to do some cardio exercise for I have gotten 3 extra weight kilos so
far. Definitively, I have to go down on carbs. While I was running, I was
thinking that the English Teacher Course is overlapping my expectations.
Well, this simply has been another
day in my life; if a day in life can be called simple.
Hi Benjamin,
ReplyDeleteFYI: I think you are getting me (Cindi, your writing & punctuation teacher) and Cindy (your listening teacher) mixed up. No worries.
I'm sorry to say that I don't know who Erik, the teacher you observed, is. You should mention how impressed you were to Rochelle.
Sorry I'm writing these entries so long after the fact. I'll try to do better next week.
Cindi